[Netrunner] Watch the World - Bern GNK Dragon's Lair on 5th of April

Simone Sonderegger c-moon at gmx.ch
Fri Mar 27 20:07:15 CET 2020

Dear Netrunner of Switzerland,

The next GNK is coming up:

Watch the World, Bern
GNK Dragon's Lair
First Swiss online Tournament

1. Format: Netforger

    Give us your e-mail address and we send you a randomly created and assigned Corp and Runner deck mixed 	up from different factions and all sets
    This is a fun and casual event. NISEI Organized Play Policies are in effect for the duration of the event.

2. Registration:

    Use this form to register at the latest on Saturday Evening, the 4th of April 2020, 20.00:
    https://forms.gle/3KwtpBKmhD2TYxzbA
    Number of players: max. 24
    The Tournament is officially for the Swiss Meta, but i opened it internationally

3. Execution of the tournament:

    a) be online on the official NISEI Tournament Discord and Jinteki.net at the latest on 9.30
	Discord: https://https://discord.gg/Ry3TFY
	Please be on time!
    b) Pairings and Standings will be on http://cobr.ai/ww6h
    c) Tournament starts at 10.00. Start of each round will be announced on Discord
    d) There will be 3-4 rounds depending on attendants
    e) Each Swiss round timer will be set at 70 minutes.

See you online!

Your TO Simone aka met4 (not meta4, thats my evil twin on jinteki)