[Netrunner] Tournament on the 23rd of august, Drachenäscht

Simone Sonderegger c-moon at gmx.ch
Tue Aug 18 17:19:19 CEST 2020

Dear Netrunner,

Next Sunday, 23rd of August, the first meatspace tournament since the apocalypse happened and we had to rebuild our assets and servers, will take place at the Drachenäscht in Bern. We are so far 5-6 People that will meet in person. Are you in? Here is the alwaysberunning.net link if you need more information: https://alwaysberunning.net/tournaments/2826/meet-and-re-bern-dragons-lair-gnk-2

Quick recap:
-if you want to participate, and can’t do it in person, please contact me. We will have the possibility to make online games happen.
-safety first: we have enough space to garantuee social distancing. There is even the possibility to play outside if the weather is right.
-Registration from 9.30, Tournament start at 11.00

I hope to see you all soon!

Your TO
Simone aka met4