[Netrunner] Fwd: SWITZERLAND Online-LEAGUE 2020

Andreas Jufer andreas.jufer at gmail.com
Thu Apr 9 22:01:36 CEST 2020

It’s been a while since my last invitation for an online league. After
successful completion of my school, I will have (more) time (again) for
Netrunner and because of the current quarantine situation, I think a league
is a good chance to meet online for play.

I like to invite YOU to the ANDROID NETRUNNER SWISS GRID LEAGUE 2020.

The league should be a chance to meet other players regularly for having a
good time online and is the perfect preparation for the upcoming Cy-Bern-etics
- Swiss Online Store Championship Dragon's Lair 2020 on May 17th (link
below).

Who:

   -

   All Netrunner/Nisei players located in Switzerland are welcome, as are
   our friends from the “Regional Meta”.
   -

   Newbies and veterans.

Where and when:

   -

   Sign-up on the following excel file with adding your name in row A:
   https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1MZHgxRqL87tLbTBRn1dGu0LdCGBF6_JVsawuJiYQUqo/edit?usp=sharing
   -

   If the sign-up sheet is full, please send me a note - I will expand it.
   -

   Meet the other players on the Netrunner Switzerland Discord server:
   https://discord.gg/8N2UGqm
   -

   The Zürich City Grid is regularly online on Tuesday evening, but you may
   find players also at other times.
   -

   You can also use the #Switzerland Channel on stimhack.slack.com to find
   dates with other players.
   -

   Play the games on jinteki.net.
   -

   You can schedule your games whenever you want, even play multiple games
   per week. Tuesday evening is the focused time frame.
   -

   The league does start “right” now
   -

   The league will end when all games are complete, the latest on June 30th.

League Games:

   -

   Play a corp and a runner game against every other player.
   -

   It’s Not mandatory to play all games.
   -

   You can find your opponents in the excel file (see above).
   -

   Add your results in the excel file.
   -

   Add your played IDs in the excel file.
   -

   No time limits.

Points:

You are encouraged to play every game with another ID to get extra points.
But you’re not forced to.

   -

   3 points for every win
   -

   0 point for every loss
   -

   1 point for every unplayed game
   -

   1 point for every different ID you played, even if you lost.

Rules:

   -

   MWL 3.4b https://nisei.net/op/supported-formats
   -

   There are no official judges
   -

   Ask other players if you are unsure about situations
   -

   This is a fun and friendly event

Prizes:

The prize pool will increase, depending on the number of players. I will
start with these prices in the prize pool. Every player will get at least
two cards, one of which will be a Kakugo.

   -

   sets of acrylic Jinteki Click counters
   -

   alternate art card for “NBN: Controlling the Message”
   -

   alternate art card for “Kakugo”
   -

   various alternate art cards, donated by met4

Participation fee:

   -

   5 CHF / Euro
   -

   PayPal, Twint or Postfinance (ask for the detail, if needed).

Don’t hesitate to ask if you need additional information.

Chiphead404

ABR: https://alwaysberunning.net/tournaments/2740

Excel file:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1MZHgxRqL87tLbTBRn1dGu0LdCGBF6_JVsawuJiYQUqo/edit?usp=sharing

NRDB: https://netrunnerdb.com/

JINTEKI: https://www.jinteki.net/
Discord server: https://discord.gg/8N2UGqm

stimhack.slack.com: #Switzerland

Cy-Bern-etics - Swiss Online Championship Dragon's Lair 2020

https://alwaysberunning.net/tournaments/2736/