[Netrunner] Random ID Tournament, 17.11.19

Simone Sonderegger c-moon at gmx.ch
Thu Oct 10 18:04:46 CEST 2019

Dear Netrunners,

After worlds we thought, things might cool down, but no: we are heading towards the next exciting tournament. We even have illustrous international guests such as the acting head of NISEI Organized Play Europe (or NOPE for short), Vesper, and possibly others. So please sign up for a hopefully remembrable day of Netrunner:
17.11.19 Random ID Tournament, DracheNäscht, Bern

When you sign up to this tournament, we will send you a random Runner-ID and a random Corp-ID. This will be the IDs you  have to play at this tournament. No ID will be draw twice for a maximum diversity. You can Mulligan once If you are completely unsatisfied with what you end up with.
Please send an e-mail here: c-moon/at/gmx.ch
ID's of all players will be on display here, 2 weeks before the event starts.

Check-in Time:** 10:15 am - 10::45 am, please be there in time

Staring Time: 10:45 am
Format: Random ID Tournament, Swiss format without cut, 3-4 rounds.
Decklist: not requiered
Needed equipment: 1 Runner & 1 Corp Deck, both sleeved, tokens, starting fee
Tournament rules: Standard Nisei!
Entry fee: 15.- CHF / 15.- EURO.
Prize support: if available until then: Game Night Kit Q4 2018, and probably a surprise

https://alwaysberunning.net/tournaments/2283/drachenscht-winterturnier-2019

[...]

There will be a casual Meeting on Thursday the 14th, if you are interested.

See you soon!!

Your TO,
Simone aka met4