[Netrunner] Casual meetup on the 14.11. and Random ID Tournament on the 17.11.

Simone Sonderegger c-moon at gmx.ch
Mon Nov 11 15:39:39 CET 2019

Dear Netrunner,

On Sunday, 17th of November, the event of the year (after Worlds of course) takes place: The Random ID Tournament in Bern. We are 14 at the moment (same as at the Regional 2019), but it’s not too late to sign up:

https://alwaysberunning.net/tournaments/2283/drachenscht-winterturnier-2019

Some special Informations about the event: As we have international guests, there will be a lunch organized by Lukenukem. There will be a pumpkin and butternut soup, surrounded by bread and cheese. In the evening, we will probably eat out at an asian place. So if you are planning to come, please tell me in advance if you wish to join these „side-events“ too, so we can prepare / make reservations accordingly. In the evening, probably before lunch, we will be watching the light show on the parliament building (Rendevous Bundesplatz https://www.rendezvousbundesplatz.ch/) which is free, about half an hour long and usually impressive.

To train or meet up: We will be at DracheNäscht on the 14th, starting about 18:30. Meet us there!

I hope to see you soon!

your TO,
Simone aka met4