[Netrunner] Fwd: SEALED GNK @ Kabooom on August 27th

Andreas Jufer andreas.jufer at gmail.com
Wed Jul 17 08:33:15 CEST 2019

Hi Netrunner

10 players attended the yesterdays GNK and Qvm won once more - congratulations!
On our next GNK at Kabooom we won't have 7 Maxx runners - because we
play the sealed format. ;-)

Kabooom SEALED GNK Tournament
Date: August 27th
Registration time: 18:00
Starting time: 18:30
Participation fee: 10.- (incl. 1 Soft drink)
Prices: GNK goodies
Location: Kabooom, Zurich

# SEALED tournament

We play the 45/49 cards per deck variation.
You will receive your sealed pack lists with 2 x 85 + 10 cards on
Wednesday, 23rd of August or after signing up.
ATTENTION: If you are an unknown player to the TO (Chiphead404), he
needs your contact (zh @ netrunner . ch)

**Deckbuilding rules:**

*Each player receives:*
* 1 Corp Sealed Pack - Player x - Corp - Starter.txt (85 cards)
* 1 Corp Sealed Pack - Player x - Corp - Booster 1.txt (10 cards)
* 1 Runner Sealed Pack - Player x - Runner - Starter.txt (85 cards)
* 1 Runner Sealed Pack - Player x - Runner - Booster 1.txt (10 cards)
* (Optionally: The players can Copy/Paste their Sealed Packs to
NetrunnerDB or Jinteki.net for better readability.)

*Each player builds 1 Corp deck and 1 Runner deck only with the 85
cards of his Starter and 10 cards of his Booster by using the
following identity cards:*
* No Faction.
* 45 Cards minimum.
* No influence limit.
* The Runner's text box is blank.
* The Corp's text box is:
            * You can use agendas from all factions in this deck.
            * The number of agenda points required in this deck is reduced by 2.
            * The trash cost of all transaction and advertisement
assets is increased by 2.

  *Agenda points:*
            (45 cards per deck / 7 agenda points format (-2 agenda
points compared to the base game)):
     * 45-49 cards: 18-19 Agenda points
     * 50-54 cards: 20-21 Agenda points
     * 55-59 cards: 22-23 Agenda points
     * etc...

**Win conditions (Same as the base game)**
* 7 Agenda Points (or 6 Agenda Points if you chose the 30 cards per
deck format).
* The Runner is flatlined.
* The Corp can't draw at the start of its turn.

Additional information: [ANRSEALED](http://anrsealed.com/)

Signup on https://alwaysberunning.net/tournaments/2275.

We will play three rounds.

If not have signed up at minimum 6 players till 25th of August, the
tournament will get cancelled.