[Netrunner] Fwd: SEALED tournament April 18th @ Ey

Andreas Jufer andreas.jufer at gmail.com
Tue Apr 16 12:33:06 CEST 2019

Hey Netrunner

Store Championship season in Switzerland was comming to an end. They may be
one at Konstanz, but I don't have the information when.

###### SEALED ###### THIS FRIDAY ######

Instead of the canceled Ey Championship, I like to invite you to the
ANDROID NETRUNNER / NISEI SEALED TOURNAMENT
on April 18th (this Friday)
at Restaurant Ey.

Please hurry to sign up on ABR or send me an email.

You will receive your sealed pack lists with 2 x 85 cards on Wednesday
20:00.

You have no idea what SEALED is? Please check: http://anrsealed.com/

https://alwaysberunning.net/tournaments/2112

###### REGIONAL ###### JUNE 30TH

I'm also happy to announce, that Kabooom will host the REGIONAL
CHAMPIONSHIP on June 30th.
https://alwaysberunning.net/tournaments/2099

PLEASE SIGN UP!!

Best regards,
Andreas

REGULAR MEET-UPS:

Berne: monthly Thursday meet-up @ DracheNäscht
http://www.fatamorgana.ch/veranstaltungen/default.asp
or contact c-moon at gmx.ch

Konstanz (DE): weekly Thursday meet-up @ Antik
https://alwaysberunning.net/tournaments/277

Zurich: nearly weekly Tuesday meet-up @ Kabooom
Kabooom hosts their Netrunner evening every Tuesday, except the first one
in month, when the meet-up will be hosted in Wellplayed
https://alwaysberunning.net/tournaments/1055

Dübendorf: monthly Tuesday meet-up @ Wellplayed
Every first Tuesday in month, Wellplayed host a Netrunner meet-up.
https://alwaysberunning.net/tournaments/51

--
Sie erhalten diese Nachricht, weil Sie in Google Groups E-Mails von der
Gruppe "ANRZH" abonniert haben.