[Netrunner] Fwd: “Graveyard Cube Draft” Tournament on December 15th in Zurich

Andreas Jufer andreas.jufer at gmail.com
Mon Dec 3 10:57:08 CET 2018

Reminder!
Please pre-register in advance. We need to know how many cubes we have to
prepare!

Hey Netrunner,

You think this is a dead card game?
Your love for this game has grown cold?
Your brain can’t manage all these shiny new cards from the past years?
Your cards are already below ground?

Welcome to the GRAVEYARD CUBE DRAFT!

If you don’t know Draft or Cube Draft, you can find a good description
here: http://stimhack.com/cube-drafting-101
The Graveyard cube contains cards from the original Core Box, the Genesis
and Spin cycle and banned (MWL) cards, state 2018. You can see the full
list of the cards here:
https://netrunnerdb.com/en/decklist/47624
https://netrunnerdb.com/en/decklist/47624

You don’t need these cards. We will bring them!
All you need are Runner & Corp cards according to the list below, 2 x 40
sleeves, tokens, starting fee