[Netrunner] Netrunner.ch

Andreas Jufer andreas.jufer at gmail.com
Wed Jun 7 17:50:37 CEST 2017

Hello Netrunners,

Jérôme, the owner and creator of NETRUNNER.CH added me as Admin on his site
few month ago, after he updated the tournaments a last time. He's
(currently) out of the game.
I like to thank Jérôme for creating NETRUNNER.CH and keep it up-to-date for
a long time.
It would be now up to me to keep the site up-to-date, but I'm out of time
for this job. Tournaments get currently announced on alwaysberunning.com,
but in my opinion, it would be nice to have NETRUNNER.CH up-to-date,
special for regularly meet-ups.

Is there anyone who has time, energy and knowledge of keeping this site at
life? The page is created with blogger.

Please let me know or discuss here, what the future of this website should
be (as long there is someone, which take it in her / his hands).

Best regards,
Andreas