[Netrunner] Next saturday: Summer tournament in Berne

Yannick Stucki yannickstucki at gmail.com
Thu Jul 21 14:21:35 CEST 2016

I'm not the authority of the tournament (so correct me if I'm wrong), but
we discussed this in our local group before: It must be fear the masses: it
has been out in German for weeks.

23 seconds on the other hand officially got released in Germany on the 14th
and the standard rule is 11 days I believe, so it's legal only on Monday
after the tournament.