[Netrunner] Netrunner-Meetup im Ey - Newbies?

Andreas Jufer andreas.jufer at gmail.com
Tue Oct 13 11:00:46 CEST 2015

Hello Cedric

Yes, you will get destroyed! Currently you will also get destroyed if you
are an more experienced player, because killing the runner is the goal of a
lot Corp-Decks... ;).
There are allways players with more and with less experienc, currently a
lot of new players are showing up Thuesdays. We realy like to welcome you
this evening @ Ey.
Beware of Johann, he is a Destroyer. ;D

Best regards,
Andreas