[Netrunner] Tourneys and a clarification

Novandy Lim novandy.kl at gmail.com
Fri May 8 16:48:44 CEST 2015

Hey guys,

Hope everyone’s doing alright in the real life and having fun playing with
new SanSan toys in the netrunner world.

Two things:

1. Just a reminder regarding the tourneys coming up soon in Zurich: Test
Run tourney on 30th May (the announcement might have ended in spam folder
for some...) and the netrunner regional on 20th June.  Hope to see some of
the old faces from Bern scene and new faces too.

2. I just want to make a clarification regarding the regional announcement.
Previously, I wrote that Drachenascht wasn't keen on organising the
regional so we decided to step in with our local shop Rnvp in Zurich. This
could have been misinterpreted by some people. I just want to make it clear
here that DracheNaescht has been supportive with organising Netrunner
events themselves and still remains a supporting partner to us. As the
flagship in Switzerland, they provided help and information on getting the
tournament kits, making this regional possible. And just a reminder, they
also have an online shop where you could order your cards from.

That’s it for now. See you all soon.

Vandy