[Netrunner] Netrunner Regional on 20th June in Zurich

Novandy Lim novandy.kl at gmail.com
Thu Mar 26 22:17:51 CET 2015

Hey everyone,

We are excited to announce this year's Netrunner regional tournament in
Zurich. As Drachenaescht told us they were not keen to organise the
regional this year, Andreas and I decided to not let the regional die out
and to instead organise one with the help of our local store, Rien na va
plus, in Zurich. Here are the details: