[Netrunner] (no subject)

Javier Rodriguez jrrbuil at gmail.com
Wed Jan 14 13:43:42 CET 2015

I am sorry, I ended up not posting the decklists because I don't have text
friendly versions and I keep on forgetting (and being to lazy) to take out
the physical cards and write one.

I can gladly share the OCTGN files if anybody is interested and/or knows
how to translate them into text.

Cheers,
Javier