[Netrunner] Reminder: Android Netrunner Store Championship next sunday in Berne

Andreas Jufer andreas.jufer at gmail.com
Wed Jan 14 14:54:21 CET 2015

@ Players from Zurich: On request from Vandy, we will take the 09:02 Train
from Zurich. If there is any blizzard, power breakdown, nuclear incident:
we will be in Berne in time.

@ Peter and Tymur: Would be nice if you would join us.

*@ Javier Rodriguez:*
*I can gladly share the OCTGN files if anybody is interested and/or knows
how to translate them into text. *
Please send the OCTGN files! Vandy, me or someone else will transfer them
:)
Would be nice to see you again (maybe 2035 I'm ready for the World
Championship)

@ Andy M: Practice makes perfect! The tournament is the best place to play
and learn and have fun.

Bis dann,