[Netrunner] Looking for group: Regular meetings in Berne

Alain Bruegger alain.bruegger at gmail.com
Thu Feb 5 21:35:04 CET 2015

Hello Bern Runners,

Thanks for taking the initiative, Christian. I would definitely be
interested in a bi-weekly (or even once a month) Netrunner gaming-group.
Just some casual gaming and testing out different decks against different
players sounds fun. If we find enough players that is...I remember trying
the same thing without success last year ;-)

If nobody else volunteers I guess I can take the lead for starters...

cheers,

Alain