[Netrunner] Winterthur Grid

Lucas Schmid schmid.lucas at gmail.com
Mon Aug 24 16:30:00 CEST 2015

Fellow Netrunners!

Tomorrow , we are going to host the first Winterthur Grid game night!

The game night will take place every two weeks on Tuesday so it doesn't
clash with the Zürich Grid game night.

We will meet at the Erzbierschof <http://punkt.erzbierschof.ch/>Bar
(Stadthausstrasse 53, 8400 Winterthur) and start at 18:15.

We're aiming to get the game night started between 6-7 pm and the dates for
the next few weeks are:

25.08.2015
08.09.2015
22.09.2015
06.10.2015

For more information, ask me directly or ping me your details so I can add
you to our Whatsapp group.

My details:
schmid.lucas at gmail.com
+41 78 790 73 96

Jérôme is also going to put all the details on netrunner.ch

We are looking forward to seeing any (and many) of you. :)

Cheers and jack out!
Luke Nukem