[Netrunner] The Test Run Tournament on 30th May in Zurich

Novandy Lim novandy.kl at gmail.com
Fri Apr 3 23:38:12 CEST 2015

Hey guys,

We are announcing the Test Run Tournament happening on 30th May, Zurich.
This tourney is scheduled on purpose three weeks prior to the regional with
two aims in mind:

1. For the newer players to get introduced to the competitive format of
netrunner tournament.

2. For the veterans to TEST RUN (I can't resist it!) their decks before the
regional.

To promote aim no.1, there will be free entry and special prizes for the
newer players (see below)

Here are the details: