[Netrunner] New Netrunner Fan in Bern

Alain Bruegger alain.bruegger at gmail.com
Wed Oct 8 15:55:57 CEST 2014

Hey Mike

Welcome to the World of powerhungry Corporations and insane Runners :-) I
guess most of your questions are already answered, just to emphasize what
has been said on the language issue: At the last tournament in Bern,
English was quite frequently spoken and I believe that most of us German
speakers have an acceptable level of English, so we should get by without
problems. Plus, due to online gaming and articles that are mostly
exclusively in English, I for my part am quite familiar with the English
cards as well (playing with German cards, though) and think most of the
other players also.

Game time was limited to 50 minutes or so I believe. Was mostly enough for
both games, sometimes it was not enough to finish both games in time.

Maybe we can even meet up for a practice session or two prior to the event
in or around Berne. After all, I have to defend last place!!

Cheers,

Alain