[Netrunner] Netrunner fun tournament / game day

Novandy Lim novandy.kl at gmail.com
Fri Jun 13 14:41:05 CEST 2014

Hey guys,

Just a final email regarding the game day tomorrow. We have 13 people
registered at the moment. If you are interested and have not signed up yet,
just let me know asap.

>* Date: Sat, 14th June 2014*

>* Time: Meet at 10am, First game starts 10.30. Ends around 6pm*

>* Where: A 'trotte' at Hagenbuchrain 8b, 8047 in Zürich*

>* What to bring: decks, food (we'll reserve at least 30 mins for*

>* lunch), drinks and good spirit.*

Quick note about the decks: we don’t need decklists, I am sure you are not
cheating, :D. Secondly, only released cards should be used, this means up
to Honor and Profit. English and German cards are of course allowed.

Cheers! See you all tomorrow.

Vandy

Contact numbers:

Vandy      0763487725