[Netrunner] Restaurant Bill

湯守信 tangshouxin at gmail.com
Tue Jul 22 23:09:24 CEST 2014

Dear Netrunner Players,

Hello everybody! It was really fun playing this last time with you. We
accidentally left without paying the bar for our two frappes, so we called
them up after we got home and promised to pay them on Thursday, but in the
chance that any of you were forced to pay, we can pay you back. Let us
know. Apologies and thanks if that happened.

Peter and Joanna

Dear In Der Ey,
we had ordered two Frappes, but accidentally left without paying. My sister
phoned and said we would pay on Thursday, which we will unless someone in
the Netrunner group already paid, in which case we would pay back the
person who paid. Please let us know if you have already received payment.

Peter and Joanna Boyland