[Netrunner] Call for regional players in Berne (13. july 2014)

Javier Rodriguez jrrbuil at gmail.com
Thu Jul 10 12:18:09 CEST 2014

Thanks for the map Christian, very handy!

Vandy, I fully agree with the double elimination system! The last two
tournaments I´ve been to use it and I find it much faster and much much
much much fairer than the previous 2-game system that basically translated
into "try to scored a lot of agenda points on your first game and then you
are good"

Javier