[Netrunner] Fwd: Next friday: Gamenight Länggasstreff Bern

Guido Gloor haslo.ch at gmail.com
Mon Jan 13 12:03:07 CET 2014

Thanks for the notice!

I'm away from wife and kid the rest of the week already, guess I'll have to
stay at home on Friday :(
I'd love to come otherwise. If I come anyway, it'll be late-ish (after 9 or
even only around 10).

Considering I tried to convince the Drachenäscht guys that they should join
the Chronos Protocol tour, it's definitely better to show them some
interest in the game :D

Cheers,
Guido