[Netrunner] Starting with Netrunner

Guido Gloor haslo.ch at gmail.com
Thu Feb 13 09:46:10 CET 2014

Hi Alain (and Christian :P)

Indeed on this list it looks like only Christian and me are from Bern, and
I know of a couple other regular players (but only have regular contact
with three of them). I'd be interested in semi-regularly attending
something like a weekly gathering, but could rarely make it before 10pm or
so (due to family), and definitely not every week...

Maybe we should start something kind-of-regular via
http://www.meetup.com/anyway?

Cheers,
Guido