[Netrunner] Starting with Netrunner

Alain Bruegger alain.bruegger at gmail.com
Fri Feb 14 11:32:16 CET 2014

Hi Guido and Christian

Thank you very much for your reply! A semi-regular meetup is exactly what I
was looking for / hoping to find. So I would be really interested in
something like that,
unfortunately I don't know a single person playing netrunner that is why I
still didn't buy the cards (I decided to go for German by the way, thanks
Christian).

If any of you have time in the beginning or middle March maybe we could
play some rounds so I can learn the game? I already studied the rules and
watched some
videos, but I still have to actually play the game :-)

Guido, since you seem to know a few players maybe you can even set
something up via meetup.com?