[Netrunner] Starting with Netrunner

Alain Bruegger alain.bruegger at gmail.com
Mon Feb 10 08:36:46 CET 2014

Hello Everyone

I am thinking about getting into Netrunner, but I have a few questions
first so I decided to post this here:

1) Is there an active Netrunner group / community in Bern? I have seen
there will be the Chronos Protocoll Event in April, one of the reasons I am
motivated to start playing and I would be looking to get a handle of the
game in order to participate at this event.

2) Do you recommend buying English cards or German cards? And where do you
recommend getting the cards?

Would appreciate some hints & thoughts and hopefully see some runners soon!

cheers

Alain