[Netrunner] Quick reminder about Chronos Protocoll in Berne

Guido Gloor haslo.ch at gmail.com
Fri Apr 25 11:11:19 CEST 2014

Yeah, Lerchenweg 35 is correct - it's at the same venue as the concurrent
MtG tournament thingaling. Whoever plays that game when there's Netrunner
to play instead is beyond me :P

I don't expect that many people, personally - even cannon fodder like
myself will probably get a prize :P

Happy deckbuilding,
Guido