[Netrunner] Netrunner on OCTGN

Fabian Ken Roth finstar_one at yahoo.de
Fri Sep 20 16:43:30 CEST 2013

Hi everybody,

On the last tournament in Düdingen, Andreas told me that he was playing Netrunner on OCTGN. I had tried it myself in the very beginning of its development  when it was quite unstable and fiddly so I forgot about it quickly. But it's true: the new version is really easy to use, so I started playing Netrunner on OCTGN again too.

If anybody wants to play along with me, let me know! I am happy to introduce you to it. Best of all -> It's free!

Here is everything you need to know about the installation:

http://octgn.gamersjudgement.com/wordpress/anr/installation/

Finding out how to play it without asking the others can be a lttle hard..so let me know if you want me to show it to you.

Take care,

Fabian

www.fabianroth.com