[Netrunner] Chronos Protocol Tour (international)

Javier Rodriguez jrrbuil at gmail.com
Tue Sep 17 14:39:22 CEST 2013

I'm still here, thanks for the translation :)

I don't have a car here, so I fully agree with the central and easily
accessible approach. On the other hand, I guess that will mostly depend on
how many people are interested. So far in Geneva I've only managed to meet
a casual player, and although he mentioned there's a quite broad player
base (15+) they usually don't go to the stores to play, so finding them is
a challenge.

In my case, some weekends I'm in Luzern, so if something is organized in
between the Bern/Zurich area in one of those weekends, I would definitively
be there!

Cheers!
Javier