[Netrunner] Chronos Protocol Tour (international)

Guido Gloor haslo at haslo.ch
Tue Sep 17 14:30:07 CEST 2013

Uh oh, really sorry, I didn't mean to exclude anybody! Didn't realize that
we have English speakers in here :)

It's really just idle speculation at this point, I told the guys from the
DracheNäscht in Bern that the Chronos Protocol Tour is a thing and they're
thinking about what they can do about hosting an even - which basically can
mean anything :P

And then I also suggested a fun tournament event thingy in Bern, and
Christian suggested somewhere between Bern and Zürich instead. Personally,
I'm still in the process of acquiring my driving license (I'm nearly twice
as old as necessary for the license, so I guess it's about time), so I'd
rather have somewhere not only central but also easily accessible by public
transport :P I hope there's more interest in a tournament thingy than just
the two of us, let's see who else replies :)

I hope you haven't already unsubscribed,
Cheers,
Guido