[Netrunner] Netrunner Reminder for Bern

Simone Sonderegger c-moon at gmx.ch
Tue Jun 11 14:41:57 CEST 2019

Dear Netrunner,

I have two reminders for you concerning events in Bern:

1. Casual Meetup on Thursday, 13th of June, DracheNäscht

Monthly Netrunner Meeting for beginners and / or pros in preparation of the upcoming tournament on Sunday. There is also a chance of Keyforge Players showing up, so if you are interested. We usually are there from 18.30 to 11.00:

https://fatamorgana.ch/veranstaltungen/default.asp

There is no need for registration, but contact me if you plan to arrive after 9’o clock.

2. DracheNäscht Sommerturnier, 16th of June, DracheNäscht

At the moment, we have 3 registrations (myself included), and we need at least 4 to play, so sign up please!

(we will be nice to newcomers as well ;-). See it as a chance!

https://fatamorgana.ch/veranstaltungen/anmeldung.asp?ID=542
https://alwaysberunning.net/tournaments/2121/drachenscht-sommerturnier

your Simone aka met4

REGULAR MEET-UPS:

Berne: monthly Thursday meet-up @ DracheN?scht
http://www.fatamorgana.ch/veranstaltungen/default.asp <http://www.fatamorgana.ch/veranstaltungen/default.asp>
or contact c-moon at gmx.ch <mailto:c-moon at gmx.ch>

Konstanz (DE): weekly Thursday meet-up @ Antik
https://alwaysberunning.net/tournaments/277 <https://alwaysberunning.net/tournaments/277>

Zurich: nearly weekly Tuesday meet-up @ Kabooom
Kabooom hosts their Netrunner evening every Tuesday, except the first one
in month, when the meet-up will be hosted in Wellplayed
https://alwaysberunning.net/tournaments/1055 <https://alwaysberunning.net/tournaments/1055>

D?bendorf: monthly Tuesday meet-up @ Wellplayed
Every first Tuesday in month, Wellplayed host a Netrunner meet-up.
https://alwaysberunning.net/tournaments/51 <https://alwaysberunning.net/tournaments/51>