[Netrunner] Netrunner Update Bern

Simone Sonderegger c-moon at gmx.ch
Tue Feb 26 09:18:57 CET 2019

Dear Netrunner,

I gladly inform you about the upcoming Netrunner events in Bern, DracheNäscht:

1. DracheNäscht Spring Tournament, 9th of March 2019

Format: Core Experience: 1 NISEI system core 2019 set, without MWL.
Card pool for this tournament is limited to be friendly for beginners and to get to know the system core for pros. link to the relevant card pool: http://nisei.net/files/System_Core_2019.pdf <http://nisei.net/files/System_Core_2019.pdf>
Proxies: allowed

For Beginner: if you have any questions concerning the tournament or deckbuilding, please contact me directly: c-moon at gmx.ch <mailto:c-moon at gmx.ch>

to register and see the relevant informations concerning starting time etc, use
alwaysberunning: https://alwaysberunning.net/tournaments/1859/drachenscht-frhlingsturnier <https://alwaysberunning.net/tournaments/1859/drachenscht-frhlingsturnier>
or the DracheNäscht Website: https://www.fatamorgana.ch/veranstaltungen/anmeldung.asp?ID=542 <https://www.fatamorgana.ch/veranstaltungen/anmeldung.asp?ID=542>

2. DracheNäscht Store Championship, 6th of April, 2019

Format: NISEI Standard
Proxies: allowed

to register and see the relevant informations concerning starting time etc, use
alwaysberunning: https://alwaysberunning.net/tournaments/1976/drachenscht-store-championship <https://alwaysberunning.net/tournaments/1976/drachenscht-store-championship>
or the DracheNäscht Website: https://www.fatamorgana.ch/veranstaltungen/anmeldung.asp?ID=543 <https://www.fatamorgana.ch/veranstaltungen/anmeldung.asp?ID=543>

3. DracheNäscht Casual Meeting, 11th of April, 2019

Starting Time: aprox 18.30 until 23.00
Due to other commitments we have to skip or monthly meeting in March, but we are back in April on Thursdays as usual, hopefully with a lot of players. Feel free to join!

I hope to see you all soon!

Simone aka met4