[Netrunner] “Random-ID Tournament Zurich” on December 9th

Andreas Jufer andreas.jufer at gmail.com
Sun Nov 12 11:04:21 CET 2017

Hey Netrunner,

We have a new offical Netrunner World Champion: Wilfy Horig (Australia),
and a new unoffical: b3ar (Zurich). At our local Championship we had a
large variation of IDs and I really enjoyed to not play against a single
Moon :). Please use https://alwaysberunning.net/tournaments/834 for add
your decklist.

And we have a new ANRZH announcement: the Random-ID tournament.
When you sign up to this tournament, we will send you a random Runner-ID
and a random Corp-ID. This will be the IDs you have to play at this
tournament. No ID will be draw twice for a maximum diversity. If you are a
“newbie”, you can send one ID wish and we will check if this ID is still
available - we recommend to sign-up quick.
Following IDs will be not in our Random-ID pool: Hayley Kaplan, Ele "Smoke"
Scovak, Valencia Estevez, Edward Kim, MaxX, Armand "Geist" Walker, Cerebral
Imaging, Potential Unleashed, AgInfusion, Controlling the Message and
Near-Earth Hub.