[Netrunner] “Rotation World Championship 2017 Zurich” on November 11th

Andreas Jufer andreas.jufer at gmail.com
Sat Nov 4 14:33:45 CET 2017

Hey Netrunner

The Netrunner World Championship 2017 will be streamed tomorrow live on
twitch: https://go.twitch.tv/ffglive

One more week, and we have our own, little World Championship in Zurich.
Find all details bellow. I'm waiting for your registration.

On December 9th, we will have a random-ID tournament. Details will follow
worlds.

RnvP Store Championship will be on January 27th @Ey. Details will follow
after soon.

Drachenäscht Store Championship is not announced now, but they have their
monthly meeting on November 23rd.

hopefully cu soon,

Andreas