[Netrunner] Netrunner-Meetup im Ey - Newbies?

Lucas Schmid schmid.lucas at gmail.com
Tue Oct 13 11:12:28 CEST 2015

Hi Cedric

Nice to hear from you! I have only recently started playing myself, some
3-4 months ago. When I showed up with my (core set only) newbie decks I got
destroyed pretty badly, but I didn't mind much as it was good fun and I
learned very much. The atmosphere is very relaxed and friendly and people
are patient and like to talk about deck strategies and what not. So I would
suggest you try for yourselves if you like regular meetups, but drop by at
least once!

Also, Winterthur has a casual bimonthly meetup, too. We meet on alternate
Tuesdays in a restaurant/bar near the main station. Also, we're pretty
beginner friendly there.

Hope this helps!

If you want to contact me directly for more information about Winterthur
drop me a mail or text/whatsapp/telegram me: 078 790 7396

Cheerio and I hope to see you guys soon.

Luke