[Netrunner] Fwd: Zurich City Grid League - Winter Season 2015

Novandy Lim novandy.kl at gmail.com
Mon Jan 19 12:38:48 CET 2015

Hey guys, this is just a friendly reminder that the league will start
tomorrow. Hope to see as many people as possible. See the announcement
below if you can't remember what it is about.

Its gonna be our first league here so we are pretty excited about it. We
make the rules with the goal to promote trying out many new decks who you
would not otherwise played, yet maintaining certain level of competition
and fun.

With that in mind, we also wanna include two additional points:
1. We would like people to play the same pair of decks for each FORTNIGHT
instead of each evening. We don't want to put busy working people, who have
no time to create deck or attend weekly, at disadvantage.

2. Within that fortnight, you are allowed to tweak your deck slightly after
a game to improve the functioning of the deck because we know we wouldnt be
able to get the deck right first time round.  Of course it shouldnt be used
to tech specifically against the person you are playing against next and we
trust you to control this yourselves,

Hope to see you guys this Tuesday then.

Any questions, please send them to zh at netrunner.ch or directly to me

Vandy