[Netrunner] Reminder: Android Netrunner Store Championship next sunday in Berne

Andy M andy.m.trashmail at gmail.com
Wed Jan 14 11:36:10 CET 2015

Hi all,

Thank you very much for all your warm welcome messages.

I'll try and come around on sunday but I'm not sure I'll be able to make
it. If I can't, I'll try and come at the next one !

I know the rules, I've read the rule book but never played against someone
who knows the proper rules :) So I know the overall rules but I could miss
some exceptions or card particularities...

I'll read again the rules regarding creating a deck to check that my
current deck meets tournament requirements.

I wish I could properly practice before getting in a tournament but the
only valuable player I've found so far is my wife :) And I'm not sure she
likes NetRunner enough to play on a regular basis.

I hope I'll be able to join you on sunday.

All the best to you guys,

Andy