[Netrunner] Reminder: Android Netrunner Store Championship next sunday in Berne

Andy M andy.m.trashmail at gmail.com
Mon Jan 12 20:22:45 CET 2015

Hi all,

I added my mail in your mailing list and I've received the mail from
Christian telling you're having a tournament on sunday.
I'm a brand new player (2-3 games only) and of course I can't play on the
tournament but is it possible to come and look at it ? How many players
will attend this event ?
I also have lot of questions regarding tournament :

   1. Is it possible to play with only the core set ?
   2. Do we have to play with an english version of the game or french
   version also works ?
   3. Is there lot of tournament like this around switzerland ? If yes,
   where can I find those informations ?
   4. Are there lot of players of NetRunner in Switzerland, I'm struggling
   to find players in my "close" neighbourhood ? Are there french speaking
   players in Jura - Neuchâtel - Vaud ? I don't know how to find players... I
   seem to be one of the few people to like boardgames/cardgames in my town
   (Delémont) ;)
   5. Am I even allowed to use this mail address to ask questions :o) ? If
   not, I apologize for the obvious spam I generated with that mail :)

Best luck to all of you guys who will attend the tournament.

Best regards,

Andy