[Netrunner] Rien ne va plus Store Championship on January 30th in Zurich

Andreas Jufer andreas.jufer at gmail.com
Thu Dec 17 08:06:32 CET 2015

Hey Net-Runners,

We would like to invite you to the “Rien ne va plus” Store Championship in
Zurich. The Store Championship is a local event with a competitive
atmosphere and serves as the first step toward to the annual World
Championship in November.

There are a lot of cool prices to win, and the Store Champ will additionaly
get a super-bye for the Regional Championship.