[Netrunner] Starting with Netrunner

christian studer cstuder at existenz.ch
Thu Feb 13 08:16:00 CET 2014

Hello Alain,

The scene in Berne is rather small, as far as I can see. Showing up at the
tournament is probably the best way to meet.

Whenever I can, I'll be attending the Drachenäscht-Gamenights (
http://fatamorgana.ch/veranstaltungen/default.asp) and will post to this
list.

English or german? Hmm, who really cares?*

christian

* = Those who actually care will tell you you to get english cards... ;-)

--
http://hymnos.existenz.ch
(In Wirklichkeit gar nicht anwesend.)