[Netrunner] Netrunner Fun Tournament in Zurich on September 17th

Novandy Lim novandy.kl at gmail.com
Wed Aug 6 10:40:04 CEST 2014

Hey raving runners and corrupt corps,

Following up from a good turnup in our first event, we from the Zurich meta
are pleased to announce our second netrunner fun tournament/ game day.

Date: Sun, 7th September 2014
Time: Meet at 10am, First game starts 10.30. Ends around 6pm
Where: A 'trotte' at Hagenbuchrain 8b, 8047 in Zürich
Registration: Send us an email at zh at netrunner.ch . Voluntary registration
fee 5-10 CHF for covering the place rental fee and potential prize support

Game format: Depending on number of turnups, most likely 4-5 Swiss rounds +
free play afterwards. Each round will be 60 mins, taking turn playing both
Runner and Corp side.
What to bring: decks, friends, food (we'll reserve at least 30 mins for
lunch), drinks and more importantly good spirit.

As like before, everyone's welcome and beginners are definitely encouraged!
Let me know in advance if you or your friend dont have a deck but wanna
give it a go, I could sort out introductory decks.

So join us. Hope to see many of you here!

Vandy, Andreas and Mark