[Netrunner] Quick reminder about Chronos Protocoll in Berne

Novandy Lim novandy.kl at gmail.com
Sun Apr 27 20:27:45 CEST 2014

Just wanna say once again it was nice seeing you all today. It was a blast!
First time tournament for many of us and hopefully you guys had just as
much fun as I did. Of course, almost all the time, hands were shaking and
brains were boiling but spirits were high, everyone was being very helpful
and cheerful.So thank you all. Couldnt have asked for better community for
my first tournament.

Hope we get to play some games together again soon. Especially people in
Zurich, now that I know there are quite a number here, we could organise a
meetup maybe once a month. And people in Bern, if you do organise
something, do let us know and if timing is gd, we might drop once in awhile.

Vandy
(Oh, I had a peek at the votes, 6 jinteki, 5 hb! The americans are gonna
kill us for choosing HB, :D )